What's Up With Lough?

olehippi

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's the rumor. Rock said Lough is "supposedly" going on the DL and mentions the ST injury, but I find it odd that the Orioles and Showalter won't discuss it and nothing official has been announced since the mention of it yesterday after the game..

Why the seeming secrecy about what is going on with David Lough? Showalter refused to discuss it. Odd. Is he hurt or is it something else?

It could be the neck injury.

Or it could be that he's tied up in a conspiracy to throw games to make money to buy cocaine to trade with a shadowy underground organization that is connected to the alien-terrorist truth behind Area 51. Obviously Buck would have to be careful discussing this.

I have no opinion either way, I'll wait for the facts to come out.

Yes, that's the rumor. Rock said Lough is "supposedly" going on the DL and mentions the ST injury, but I find it odd that the Orioles and Showalter won't discuss it and nothing official has been announced since the mention of it yesterday after the game..

Thats their right to not discuss it at this time for whatever reason, it will come out soon enough.

I don't find it that odd, really.

The usual . Teams are sometimes close to the vest about injuries. I know Buck gets annoyed when information comes out.

Manny Machado‘s doctor, Neal ElAttrache, keeps giving updates on the third baseman’s status to ESPN before telling the Orioles and it’s starting to annoy manager Buck Showalter.

Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun writes that Showalter “purposely didn’t mention ElAttrache by name” during a postgame interview with the local media and replied “I’ll let ESPN take care of that” to a question about Machado.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/buck-showalter-is-annoyed-with-manny-machados-doctor/

Or it could be that he's tied up in a conspiracy to throw games to make money to buy cocaine to trade with a shadowy underground organization that is connected to the alien-terrorist truth behind Area 51. Obviously Buck would have to be careful discussing this.

I don't know about aliens, but Lough is obviously tied up in the MH370 plane-napping and subsequent "search" (cover-up).

Exactly. Buck doesn't want to give the opposition any edge by knowing his lineup before it has to be posted. That's when we'll fond out about Lough.

I could understand this thinking if Lough was an "impact player" like Jones or Davis. But this is David Who?

And Ihave to chuckle at the suggested conspiracy theories......:D

Exactly. Buck doesn't want to give the opposition any edge by knowing his lineup before it has to be posted. That's when we'll fond out about Lough.

This. The O's always wait till the last moment to confirm moves. In case something changes by then.

I could understand this thinking if Lough was an "impact player" like Jones or Davis. But this is David Who?

And Ihave to chuckle at the suggested conspiracy theories......:D

David Lough was spotted at Area 51. Buck had no comment. I think it could have something to do with Lock Lough. Machado's injury happened when he flew near the Bermuda Triangle.

Possible Alien Creature In Caught On Video In Loch Lough Foyle, Ireland April 2013.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2013/04/possible-alien-creature-in-caught-on.html

When it comes to Orioles and injuries you may never get the facts.

Archived